In-person resources to support recovery.
Resource Rooms at Valley Cities are open to all current clients and the community at large. We provide holistic support, self empowerment, and a safe space to support each individual’s recovery.
Located inside Valley Cities neighborhood clinics, the Resource Rooms offer community connections, seasonal events, and resources to connect you to support services and build community. Stocked with computers and a wide variety of literature and information, the Resource Rooms promote recovery by involving our clients and community members in the process of finding the supports they need and assisting people who might not otherwise have access to these types of resources.
In the Resource Rooms, you can find a variety of materials and resources, including:
Access to basic needs
- Computers with internet access and printers (a small fee may apply for printing)
- Events to sign up for low/no cost transportation
- Community resources for housing and other needs
Supports for Holistic Wellness
- Self-help modules about living with mental illness
- Self-management strategies
Resource Rooms at Valley Cities are located within our Auburn, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, Rainier Beach, and Renton locations. Hours vary by location and are based on volunteer availability. Please call ahead to ensure the Resource Room is open, at (253) 833-7444.
Resource Rooms are supported by many community partners, including:
- Multi Service Center
- Career Path Services
- Medical - Legal Partnership
- Local colleges: Green River College, Highline College, Renton Technical College, Antioch, and more
- Hope Link
- Deseret Industries
- St. Vincent de Paul
- King County Library System