Psychiatric care at Valley Cities.
Our team of psychiatric providers at Valley Cities Behavioral Health Care is well equipped to help our clients with the full range of mental health and substance use disorder issues, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, personality disorders, substance use disorders, ADHD, schizophrenia, disruptive behavior disorders, and autism spectrum disorders.
We have an experienced team of psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, psychiatric RNs, and medical assistants, who coordinate closely with the rest of your Valley Cities care team. Call us today to get support, at (253) 833-7444
Highlights of our Psychiatric Services
- We have implemented an open access scheduling system, where we can typically get all new clients scheduled with an impartial psychiatric evaluation within just one to two weeks.
- We are one of the leaders in providing Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for opiates and alcohol, and have implemented a "Hub and Spoke" program for MAT to make it as easy as possible to get started and then link to ongoing care.
- Any urgent medication-related issues are triaged by our nursing support line, where you can talk with a member of our staff Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call our main line, (253) 833-7444, to access our nursing staff.
- Our psychiatric providers deliver holistic care, beyond just medication treatment. They can provide education about the full range of diagnoses and make comprehensive treatment recommendations, including best practice medication treatments, therapy recommendations, use of supplements and exercise, use of light therapy, and more.
- We believe in client-centered and client-directed treatment. This means that clients take an active role in their treatment with the support of their therapist.
Our New Journeys program is focused on providing critically-needed comprehensive treatment to youth and young adults who are experiencing their first episode of psychosis. Learn more