Wraparound Program ManagerApply Now
Wraparound is a team-based planning process for families and youth with complex emotional and behavioral needs. The Valley Cities Wraparound team implements a high-fidelity model, honoring the phases, principles, and guidelines outlined by the National Wraparound Initiative. The Wraparound Coach provides oversight to the Wraparound Delivery Team. Responsibilities include supervising staff; hiring and training new employees; overseeing daily team operations; ensuring service provision adheres to fidelity principles; representing Valley Cities Wraparound at stakeholder meetings; tracking outcomes; and monitoring program budgets. The Coach may provide direct services to an assigned caseload and may fill in for team members as needed.
- Kent, WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide direct individual and group supervision and support to Wraparound Facilitators, Family/Youth Partners, and program Leads, including ensuring a minimum of 3 hours of supervision per week per staff member.
- Monitor and assess staff skills and performance, and address individual training needs to ensure performance meets high fidelity Wraparound standards.
- Collaborate with King County Wraparound Specialist and other youth serving systems, agencies, and providers including school districts, behavioral health providers, DCFS, DDA, and others.
- Recruit, hire, and train Wraparound staff.
- Provide leadership and team structure that supports effective communication and collaboration.
- Monitor Wraparound Care Plans and other documentation to ensure quality and compliance with fidelity standards and contract requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Five years of experience working with children, youth, and families that have complex needs and are multi-system involved. Experience participating on Wraparound teams preferred.
- Two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience providing family-centered, culturally responsive, recovery-oriented care that is individualized and strengths-based.
- Awareness of and commitment to Wraparound principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, problem-solving, and team building skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.