SUD Clinician – Signing Bonus – KentApply Now
The SUD-clinician, CDP will function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing recovery-oriented, person-centered care at the Kent outpatient clinic. This position will deliver SUD treatment services to outpatient clients, utilizing a harm-reduction approach and evidence-based practices in accordance with ASAM criteria and Valley Cities’ policy and practices. They will provide CD assessments, individual, support groups, education groups, crisis services and relapse prevention along with treatment and case management services to clients who have a co-occurring disorder (mental health and chemical dependency diagnoses). The CDP will ensure a strong recovery, wellness and hopeful environment for SUD clients and provide integrated care to meet the person’s individual needs while assuring quality treatment services are provided. The CDP will work with program managers to assure quality clinical service and contract performance through direct clinical work. This position will provide supervision for CDPTs as well as support for the CDP lead.
- Kent, WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Managers to implement evidence-based SUD practices.
- Provide direct supervision for CDPTs during their first 50 hours and beyond if needed
- Must provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a Chemical Dependency Professional and a Mental Health Professional.
- Be comfortable working with individuals who suffer from substance use disorders and mental illness.
- Facilitate OP groups, relapse prevention groups, aftercare groups and harm reduction groups in accordance with WAC’s and RCW’s
- Current certification by Washington State Department of Health as a Chemical Dependency Professional, 3000 hours with ATTC clinical supervision classes (preferred) or 4000 hours CDP
- Understanding of and familiarity with addiction, withdrawal, and treatment resources for recovery.
- Pass required background checks.
- Willing to work evenings
- If recovering from alcohol/chemical dependency, the person must have been clean and sober for at least two years and be working a personal recovery program that is verifiable and documented at the time of hire.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.