SUD Clinician – Kent & AuburnApply Now
Seeking a Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Clinician to provide SUD assessments, individual treatment, support and education groups, crisis services, and relapse prevention. This clinician provides treatment and case management services to clients who have a co-occurring disorder (mental health and chemical dependency diagnoses). Clinician ensures a strong recovery, wellness and hopeful environment for SUD/COD clients, as well as provides integrated care to meet the person’s individual needs. Assures quality treatment services are provided to clients in line with the program mission, goals and objectives. Clinician works with program managers to assure quality clinical service and contract performance through direct clinical work, and adherence to current Valley Cities standards and practices.
- Auburn and Kent, WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Managers to implement evidence-based COD practices.
- Provide appropriate assessment and referral of COD Clients.
- Must provide the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a Chemical Dependency Professional and a Mental Health Professional.
- Be comfortable working with individuals who suffer from substance use disorders and mental illness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences Field with state licensure.
- CDP/T Certification through Washington DOH.
- Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration within 2 weeks of hire.
- Pass required background checks.
- Solid knowledge of the Recovery model.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.