Regional Operations DirectorApply Now
The Regional Operations Director will provide leadership and management support and oversight for all operations of Valley Cities (VC) clinic sites in the assigned region. The Regional Operation Director’s primary responsibilities include developing and maintaining site budgets and staffing plans, participating in strategic planning, developing clinic managers, ensuring the mission of VC is fulfilled and implementing policies, procedures, and other activities in support of strategic goals and objectives. The Regional Operations Director will be responsible for using a team approach and leading the sites in a community-centric and future-looking approach. The position requires solid general management skills, sound financial/accounting knowledge, and sound understanding of personnel law and management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Takes responsibility for the general leadership and management of the clinic sites in order to accomplish and support VC’s missions, goals and objectives.
- Institutes and maintains an organizational vision and environment that emphasizes teamwork, trust, professionalism, efficiency, and customer service.
- Tracks data and provides information to manage contracts for reimbursement, service providers, employees, housing units, and leased spaces within the clinic site’s area.
- Assesses service needs for target populations.
- Makes necessary adjustments to meet service demands in a financially efficient manner.
- Masters degree with WA State Licensure as an LICSW, LMFT, LMHC or equivalent licensure.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the principles of recovery.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the value of peer support.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.