Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerApply Now
This position will work alongside other dedicated professionals in a dynamic and exciting multidisciplinary team setting. Our team-based model of care centers on holistic person- and family-centered care that addresses all aspects of recovery. We incorporate evidence-based practices into our services including DBT, EMDR, and WRAP, among others, to assist our clients on their journeys through recovery.
Our ARNPs provide assessments, education, and medication management services to clients with a broad range of clinical issues and needs. True to a multidisciplinary approach, this work is supplemented with team meetings and consultation opportunities with our primary care partners. We encourage our ARNPs to develop their areas of interest and play an active part in developing clinical programming.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide psychopharmacological and diagnostic assessment of Valley Cities’ clients, communicates findings to other appropriate Valley Cities’ clinicians.
- Provide psychopharmacological medication management to Valley Cities’ clients.
- Consults with assigned psychiatrists regarding the appropriate prescription of controlled substances to clients.
- Coordinates care with, and provides clinical consultation to, non-medical clinicians as clinically indicated.
- Clinical Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice under state WAC and RCW.
- Board Certified by American Board of Psychiatric Nursing.
- Thorough knowledge of general psychiatry.
- Ability to pass required WA state background checks.
- Ability to facilitate and lead clinical meetings and consultations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.