Peer Support Specialist – Aurora & Lake City ClinicsApply Now
Peers function as a member of the interdisciplinary, site-based team, and are responsible for mentoring a variety of consumers in finding and living their journey to health and wellness. We are currently seeking a full-time Peer Support Specialist to split their time between our Aurora and Lake City Clinic locations.
- Seattle, WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Engage consumers in a professional and open manner.
- Facilitate weekly wellness recovery action (WRAP) groups.
- Facilitate weekly Recovery Groups.
- Share personal stories of successful employment and recovery.
- Attend and participate in multidisciplinary meetings as necessary.
- Maintain required levels of performance standards.
- High School Diploma or GED and continuing education in mental health field such as the Peer to Peer Counselor Program.
- Pass required WA State background checks.
- Achieve certification as a Peer Counselor within 12 months of hire.
- Ability to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.