Clinician – Meridian Center for HealthApply Now
This position provides an array of services to assist individuals and families cope with complicated mental health situations in the most effective way possible, thereby achieving a better quality of life. Through a collaborative process with clients and other team members, the Clinician will provide crisis services as needed and help clients identify their goals, needs, and resources in order to prepare for engagement in therapy. Clinician services will be provided to clients in and out of the office setting by utilizing communication and available resources to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes.
Hiring salary range: $37,500 – 40,998
- Seattle (Northgate), WA
- Full time
Essential Job Functions:
- Orients and educates clients and their families by meeting them in and out of the office; explaining the role of the clinical case manager; collaborating on the recovery plan; providing education information in conjunction with direct service providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing service requirements.
- Provides Crisis Management Services.
- Performs real world problem solving with the client, which may require the clinician to work in the office as well as in the community field to engage clients in services. This may include but is not limited to clients’ homes, hospitals, schools, and shelters
- Adds to the interdisciplinary recovery plan and other clinician tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and service requirements with other service providers; resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; fostering peer support; providing education to others regarding the care coordination/management process.
- Works with Care Coordinator to make and monitor applicable referrals. May accompany client to access these referrals.
- Masters Degree in human services field, plus relevant experience.
- Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire.
- Ability to transport clients.
- Pass required WA state background checks.
- Experience in clinical work a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.