Certified Nursing AssistantApply Now
We are pleased to announce the upcoming opening of Recovery Place Seattle at Beacon Hill. This 68-bed facility will be providing acute withdrawal management and intensive inpatient services to individuals with primary substance use disorders or co-occurring substance use and psychiatric disorders. We are seeking compassionate, motivated and collaborative team members to join us in providing safe, recovery-oriented and trauma-informed care in this newly-remodeled facility.
Functions as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a nurse, by assisting with monitoring vital signs, assisting patients with ADLs, provides diversional activities for patients, and maintains the milieu to assure a safe environment. This position supports and promotes a recovery-oriented, person-centered treatment experience by participating in treatment planning, documentation and implementation, milieu management and crisis de-escalation.
- Beacon Hill Location - Seattle
- Full-time and Part time/Swing and Night
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the nursing staff in the responsibility for day-to-day processing of new admissions in triage in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for monitoring vital signs of clients in triage and acute care (B/P, pulse, temperature, respiration). Ensures to use appropriate boundaries and respect client rights when performing
- Responsible for performing Phlebotomy, Urine Toxicology Screenings and Glucometer Readings.
- Maintains use of universal precautions and maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area
- Ensures to report staffing and/or client needs to Charge Nurse.
- Acts as liaison between technician staff and Charge Nurse/Clinical staff on assigned projects
- High School Diploma or GED and continuing education in mental health field such as the Peer to Peer Counselor Program
- Certification as a nurse’s aide (CNA) required
- Phlebotomy training required
- BLS certified
- Pass required background checks
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.