Care Coordinator/Intake Specialist – Multiple locationsApply Now
Seeking Care Coordinator/Intake Specialists for several of our neighborhood clinics to provide coordinated care to clients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care. Care Coordinator will track, report, and measure data to improve client wellness outcomes, and is responsible for screening and disposition requests for services from Valley Cities. Care Coordinator will perform as crisis counselor, as needed, and will gather information for referral to our programs and for statistical purposes.
We are currently hiring for our Aurora, Lake City, and Rainier Beach clinic locations. Please note which location you are interested in when applying.
- Seattle (Aurora, Lake City, & Rainier Beach), WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Orients and educates clients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the client care coordinator; initiating the recovery plan; providing educational information in conjunction with direct service providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing service requirements.
- Provide client placement in appropriate level of care based on clinical screening and JCAHO criteria.
- Develops interdisciplinary recovery plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and service requirements with other service providers; resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; fostering peer support; providing education to others regarding the care coordination/management process.
- Provide clinical screenings for new clients requesting services.
- Attain client satisfaction goals, as specified.
- Perform crisis intervention over phone and with walk-in clients.
- Master’s degree in behavioral sciences field, as well as MHP status.
- Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire.
- Pass required background checks.
- Ability to work independently.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.