Care Coordinator – Multiple LocationsApply Now
Seeking a Care Coordinator to provide coordinated care to clients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating interdisciplinary care. They will be the first and primary contact for clients with Valley Cities. This position requires both administrative and client care skills as care coordinators hold and review tiers of their assigned caseload and routinely provide case management services as part of the treatment team. The Care Coordinator will develop recovery plan and will utilize case management tools such as motivational interviewing to assist clients in moving toward recovery. This position is also responsible for coordinating with other services providers (i.e.: hospitals, DSHS and housing) and connecting clients with needed resources. Positions available at Auburn, Federal Way, Rainier Beach(S. Seattle), Renton and Midway (Des Moines, WA) Clinics
Hiring Salary range: $18.03 – $19.71 Hourly
- South King County - WA
Essential Job Functions:
- Orients and educates clients and their families by meeting them; explaining the role of the client care coordinator; and initiating the recovery plan.
- Provide educational information in conjunction with direct service providers related to treatments, procedures, medications, and continuing service requirements.
- Develops interdisciplinary recovery plan and other case management tools by participating in meetings; coordinating information and service requirements with other service providers. • Resolving issues that could affect smooth care progression; fostering peer support; providing education to others regarding the care coordination/management process.
- Monitors delivery of care by reviewing client records; overseeing completion of necessary forms, and documenting care.
- Identifying progress toward desired care outcomes; intervening to overcome deviations in the expected plan of recovery.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in human services field; or Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree plus 2 years of relevant experience; or Certified Peer (WA State) plus 5 years of relevant experience.
- Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire.
- Ability to transport clients.
- Pass required background checks.
- Solid knowledge of the Recovery Model.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Please apply online, or send a resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department:
- Email: email@example.com
- FAX: 253-735-9974
- Mail: Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.