Washington State’s Prescription Drug Program Can Save You Money!
The Washington State Health Care Authority provides a free Washington Prescription Drug Program (WPDP) Discount Card to all interested Washington residents. Although this program does not coordinate benefits with private insurance, the Basic Health Program, or Medicaid, it may be worthwhile for any Washington resident to enroll. Eligibility for other programs may change or there may be medications that are not covered by your health plans.
Reasons to enroll:
- This card is FREE
- Every resident in the state of Washington is eligible, regardless of age or income
- WPDP provides discounts of up to 60% on generic drugs and up to 20% on brand drugs
- All prescriptions written by an authorized prescriber are eligible for a discount
- A network pharmacy locator program is on the website
- A drug price look up function is also on the website
Enrolling is fast and easy:
- Go online – English and Spanish enrollment available
- Call toll-free, 1-800-913-4146 for all languages
- Complete a postage-paid, self-addressed enrollment mailer
Questions? Contact Regina Chacón, Outreach Coordinator, Washington State Drug Program, at 206-521-2027 or
2012 Community Awards & Auction a Success!
Thank you for helping us raise $57,000!
After expenses, which were underwritten by our sponsors, the proceeds will go to help our Housing Programs. Thank you for your support!